SPAN on ProPak-V3
SPAN on ProPak-V3 Dual-Frequency + L-Band GPS/INS Receiver
End of Life Notice: For more information, click here
The SPAN on ProPak-V3 is a durable dual-frequency plus L-Band GPS/INS receiver. It delivers a continuous position and attitude solution when paired with a GPS antenna and Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU).
- L1, L2, L-Band and SBAS tracking
- GPS only or GPS + GLONASS
- RT2™, RT2 Lite and R20® capable
- Aluminum enclosure
- Provides continuous position and attitude even during brief periods when satellite signals are blocked
- Rugged enclosure ideal for demanding work environment
- Multi-constellation tracking yields higher solution availability and reliability
- Proven OEMV-3 technology ensures reliable positioning solution
- Supported by the industry's highest level of customer support
Number of Com Ports
Protects Against Harsh Conditions
A durable metal enclosure ensures your SPAN on ProPak-V3 GPS/INS receiver delivers accurate positions even in harsh environments and EMI conditions. Combined with one of our rugged dual-frequency GPS-700 series antennas, the SPAN on ProPak-V3 provides superior tracking performance, positioning accuracy and reliability.
Support for Systems Integrators
The SPAN on ProPak-V3 can power external peripherals such as a UHF radio or an IMU. A single cable from the receiver to an IMU creates an enhanced system that delivers up to 100 Hz position and attitude measurements. Supported by NovAtel's SPAN® technology, it is unaffected by short outages or reduced satellite coverage.
|SPAN on ProPak-V3||SPAN on ProPak-V3-424|
|Tightly coupled GPS/INS engine with OEMV-3 GNSS receiver technology inside||RS-422 version of the SPAN on ProPak-V3 receiver|
|Typical Power Consumption (W)||2.80||2.80|
Number of Com Ports
Other similar products which could be used instead of the product, depending on application.
Small, lightweight housing for our SPAN on OEM628 GNSS receiver. Includes Ethernet and CAN Bus connectivity and features a wide input voltage range
Single Enclosure GNSS + INS Receiver Delivers 3D Position, Velocity and Attitude
Optional products can be added to a system to add or enhance functionality.