SPAN on ProPak-V3
SPAN on ProPak-V3 Dual-Frequency + L-Band GPS/INS Receiver
End of Life Notice: For more information, click here
The SPAN on ProPak-V3 is a durable dual-frequency plus L-Band GPS/INS receiver. It delivers a continuous position and attitude solution when paired with a GPS antenna and Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU).
- L1, L2, L-Band and SBAS tracking
- GPS only or GPS + GLONASS
- RT2™, RT2 Lite and R20® capable
- Aluminum enclosure
- Provides continuous position and attitude even during brief periods when satellite signals are blocked
- Rugged enclosure ideal for demanding work environment
- Multi-constellation tracking yields higher solution availability and reliability
- Proven OEMV-3 technology ensures reliable positioning solution
- Supported by the industry's highest level of customer support
Number of Com Ports
Protects Against Harsh Conditions
A durable metal enclosure ensures your SPAN on ProPak-V3 GPS/INS receiver delivers accurate positions even in harsh environments and EMI conditions. Combined with one of our rugged dual-frequency GPS-700 series antennas, the SPAN on ProPak-V3 provides superior tracking performance, positioning accuracy and reliability.
Support for Systems Integrators
The SPAN on ProPak-V3 can power external peripherals such as a UHF radio or an IMU. A single cable from the receiver to an IMU creates an enhanced system that delivers up to 100 Hz position and attitude measurements. Supported by NovAtel's SPAN® technology, it is unaffected by short outages or reduced satellite coverage.
|SPAN on ProPak-V3||SPAN on ProPak-V3-424|
|Tightly coupled GPS/INS engine with OEMV-3 GNSS receiver technology inside||RS-422 version of the SPAN on ProPak-V3 receiver|
|Typical Power Consumption (W)||2.80||2.80|
Number of Com Ports
Other similar products which could be used instead of the product, depending on application.
Single Enclosure GNSS + INS Receiver Delivers 3D Position, Velocity and Attitude
Optional products can be added to a system to add or enhance functionality.