NovAtel CORRECT™ with RTK
NovAtel CORRECT™ with RTK offers high precision Real Time Kinematics (RTK) positioning firmware to provide centimetre level positioning. Our dual-frequency RTK option enhances the survey grade performance of our OEM7™ GNSS receiver families.
With more reliable ambiguity solutions and faster convergence across all baselines, NovAtel CORRECT with RTK delivers significant improvements in performance across many applications, including challenging environments such as urban canyons or under heavy foliage.
- Rapid Time to Narrow Lane (TTNL) at variable baseline lengths
- Ambiguity fixing out to 40 + km
- 1 cm + 1 ppm accuracy
- GPS, GLONASS and BeiDou modes
- High fix availability and reliability to maximize productivity
- Configurable reliability levels for variable environments
- GLONASS and BeiDou options provide more satellite availability
- Robust, reliable and rapid positioning solution
NovAtel CORRECT with RTK is customized for our OEM7 hardware, delivering fast initialization times and position accuracy over a variable range of usable baseline lengths. An independent quality check indicates whether a fixed position solution was verified, ensuring a higher level of robustness and a more reliable position solution.
Other similar products which could be used instead of the product, depending on application.