The need for accurate, reliable and precise position and time measurements is critical for successful military operations. GNSS technology is relied upon to provide:
- Day and nighttime navigation of unfamiliar terrain
- Search and rescue capabilities
- Reconnaissance planning and map creation of hostile or unknown territory
- Ground and aerial unmanned vehicle navigation
- Guidance and system testing capabilities
The size and configuration flexibility of NovAtel's GNSS product line allows us to meet a wide range of navigation requirements. Multi-constellation capabilities ensure maximum signal availability while proprietary firmware such as our NovAtel CORRECT™ with RTK provides centimetre level accuracy for precise operations. Augmented systems, such as our SPAN® GNSS + Inertial technology ensure continual navigation in difficult navigation environments.
NovAtel's GAJT GPS anti-jam technology is designed for military and security land based vehicles. GAJT is a commercial off-the-shelf antenna that nulls jamming signals to ensure that the satellite signals required for GPS receivers to compute position will always be available.