Or Browse by Topic
(Solutions, White Papers, Case Studies, Technical Papers, Manuals, etc.)
The SPAN-CPT only requires a single power supply as shown in the spec sheet to operate from 9-18V. The typical power specs for the system are:
• Allowable Vin Ripple: 0.5V pk-pk MAX
• I in-rush: 5A MAX for duration no longer than 2ms @ 12V
• I steady-state: 1.3A typical @12V
• Voltage should rise monotonically to nominal level within 10ms
• Chassis GND (pin 37 from SPAN-CPT) should be connected to system chassis.