SPAN® on OEMV-3
SPAN® on OEMV-3 Dual-Frequency + L-Band GPS/INS Receiver
End of Life Notice: For more information, click here
The SPAN on OEMV-3 is a high precision multi-frequency plus L-Band GPS/INS receiver board. Tracking GPS, it delivers a continuous position and attitude solution when paired with a dual-frequency GPS antenna and an Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU).
- GPS L1/L2/L5 + GLONASS L1/L2 + SBAS + L-Band
- RT-2™, RT2-Lite, RT-20® ALIGN® and GLIDE™ capable
- Provides continuous position and attitude even during brief periods when satellite signals are blocked
- Multiconstellation tracking yields higher solution availability and reliability
- Proven OEMV® technology ensures reliable positioning solution
- Supported by industry's highest level of customer service
Number of Com Ports
Enhanced, Flexible Firmware Features
NovAtel's CORRECT™ with RTK technology is available on the SPAN on OEMV-3 receiver for centimetre level realtime position accuracy.
Superior Hardware Design
L-Band capability eliminates the need for additional hardware. The OEMV-3 hardware is designed to be flexible for a wide range of applications. It supports a higher input voltage range, and its highvibe Temperature Compensated Crystal Oscillator (TCXO) option allows for better shock and acceleration performance.
|SPAN® on OEMV-3|
|Tracks GPS L1 and L2 signals. Features L-Band tracking|
|Typical Power Consumption (W)||2.10|
Number of Com Ports
|Supports RS-422 (mode pin)|
Other similar products which could be used instead of the product, depending on application.
Single Enclosure GNSS + INS Receiver Delivers 3D Position, Velocity and Attitude
Accessories can be purchased to support your product development efforts or assist in product integration.
The OEM Development Kit allows quick and easy evaluation of all features of the OEM6, OEMV and OEMStar GNSS cards
Optional products can be added to a system to add or enhance functionality.