SPAN® on OEMV-1DF
SPAN® on OEMV-1DF Dual-Frequency GPS/INS Receiver
End of Life Notice: For more information, click here
The SPAN on OEMV1-DF is a compact, dual-frequency GPS/INS receiver board. It delivers a continuous position and attitude solution when paired with a dual-frequency GPS antenna and an Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU).
- GPS tracking
- L1, L2 and SBAS signal tracking
- RT-2™, RT-20®, GLIDE™ and ALIGN® capable
- Smallest SPAN OEM receiver board for size constrained applications
- Provides continuous position and attitude even during brief periods where satellite signals are blocked
- Easy integration with our MEMS Interface Card (MIC)
- Low power consumption for longer operation time
- Supported by industry's highest level of customer service
Number of Com Ports
Compact Dual Frequency Positioning Solution
Featuring our smallest form factor, the dual-frequency SPAN on OEMV1-DF is ideal for applications where space is constrained. Available with NovAtel's CORRECT™ with RTK for reliable centimetre level accuracy over extended baselines. Enhanced ionospheric interference mitigation provides consistent GPS positioning and measurements.
|SPAN® on OEMV-1DF|
|Tracks L1/L2 GPS signals. Our smallest form factor. Supports SBAS. Available with RTK, heading and smooth positioning firmware options|
|Typical Power Consumption (W)||1.10|
Number of Com Ports
Other similar products which could be used instead of the product, depending on application.
Single Enclosure GNSS + INS Receiver Delivers 3D Position, Velocity and Attitude
Small, lightweight housing for our SPAN on OEM628 GNSS receiver. Includes Ethernet and CAN Bus connectivity and features a wide input voltage range
Accessories can be purchased to support your product development efforts or assist in product integration.
The OEM Development Kit allows quick and easy evaluation of all features of the OEM6, OEMV and OEMStar GNSS cards
Optional products can be added to a system to add or enhance functionality.