SPAN® on OEM628
SPAN® on OEM628 Dual-Frequency + L-Band GNSS/INS Receiver
End of Life Notice: For more information, click here
The SPAN on OEM628 is a high precision dual-frequency plus L-Band GNSS receiver board with the same form factor as our legacy SPAN on OEMV-2 receiver. It tracks all current and upcoming GNSS constellations. Our configurable interface ensures positioning and integration needs are met now and into the future.
- L1, L2 and L2C signal tracking (L5 ready)
- RT-2®, ALIGN®, API, and Heave firmware options
- GPS + GLONASS (Galileo and BeiDou ready) and L-Band Tracking
- Form factor and “pin-to-pin” backwards compatible with our legacy OEMV-2 series
- Flexible communication interface broadens deployment options
- Multi-constellation tracking provides high solution availability and reliability
- Upgradable receiver firmware ensures easy updating to future signals
- Supported by industries highest level of customer service
Number of Com Ports
|Single Point L1||1.5m|
|Single Point L1/L2||1.2m|
|Veripos Apex||6 cm|
|RT-2®||1 cm + 1 ppm|
Designed with the Future in Mind
Configurable channels optimize satellite availability in the most challenging conditions. Software upgradable to track future signals GNSS constellations. Maximizing satellite availability and optimizing GNSS signal usage ensures consistent, high performance GNSS positioning into the future.
Easy System Integration
The SPAN on OEM628 offers easy drop in replacement for our SPAN on OEMV-2 GNSS receiver card and is pin-to-pin backwards compatibility. Ethernet and NTRIP 2.0 Client and Server connectivity is offered in addition to our traditional communication interfaces.
Designed for Flexibility
Modular firmware provides the flexibility to configure the SPAN on OEM628 to unique application needs. Scalable sub-metre to centimetre level positioning and is field upgradable to most OEM6 family software options. Options include:
- NovAtel CORRECT™ with RTK for centimetre level real time positioning
- ALIGN® for precise heading and relative positioning
Customization with Application Programming Interface (API)
Using a recommended compiler with the API library, an application can be developed in a standard C/C++ environment to run directly on the receiver platform. This eliminates system hardware, reduces development time and results in faster time to market.
|SPAN® on OEM628|
|Dual-frequency plus L-Band GNSS/INS receiver board supports GPS, Galileo, GLONASS and Compass. Features our OEMV-2 form factor|
|Typical Power Consumption (W)||1.30|
Number of Com Ports
|Supports RS-422 (mode pin)|
Other similar products which could be used instead of the product, depending on application.
Accessories can be purchased to support your product development efforts or assist in product integration.
The OEM Development Kit allows quick and easy evaluation of all features of the OEM6, OEMV and OEMStar GNSS cards
Optional products can be added to a system to add or enhance functionality.