SPAN® on OEM615
SPAN® on OEM615 Dual-Frequency GNSS/INS Receiver
End of Life Notice: For more information, click here
The SPAN on OEM615 is our smallest dual-frequency GNSS/INS receiver board. Multi-constellation signal tracking and low power consumption makes the SPAN on OEM615 the ideal solution for size and power constrained applications.
- L1/L2/L2C GPS + L1/L2 GLONASS signal tracking
- RT-2®, ALIGN®, and API firmware options
- GPS + GLONASS (Galileo and BeiDou ready)
- Form factor and “pin-to-pin” backward compatible with our legacy OEMV-1 series
- Small and light weight ideal for UAV, UGV and other size constrained applications
- Multi-constellation tracking provides higher solution availability and reliability
- Low power consumption extends operation time
- Supported by industry's highest level of customer service
Number of Com Ports
|Single Point L1||1.5m|
|Single Point L1/L2||1.2m|
|RT-2®||1 cm + 1 ppm|
Configurable as GPS or GPS + GLONASS. Adding GLONASS tracking increases available positions in obstructed sky conditions, increasing field productivity. Support of L2C provides stronger signal tracking and better cross correlation protection for better solution availability in low signal strength applications.
Designed for Flexibility
Modular firmware provides flexibility to configure the SPAN on OEM615 for unique application needs. Scalable to offer sub-metre to centimetre level positioning and is field upgradable to most OEM6 family software options. Options include:
- NovAtel CORRECT™ with RTK for centimetre level real time positioning
- ALIGN® for precise heading and relative positioning
Customization with Application Programming Interface (API)
Using a recommended compiler with the API library, an application can be developed in a standard C/C++ environment to run directly on the receiver platform, eliminating system hardware, reducing development time and resulting in faster time to market.
|SPAN® on OEM615|
|Our smallest form factor, GPS + GLONASS, dual-frequency GNSS/INS receiver board|
|Typical Power Consumption (W)||1.00|
Number of Com Ports
Other similar products which could be used instead of the product, depending on application.
Small, lightweight housing for our SPAN on OEM628 GNSS receiver. Includes Ethernet and CAN Bus connectivity and features a wide input voltage range
Accessories can be purchased to support your product development efforts or assist in product integration.
The OEM Development Kit allows quick and easy evaluation of all features of the OEM6, OEMV and OEMStar GNSS cards
Optional products can be added to a system to add or enhance functionality.