SPAN-SE Dual-Frequency + L-Band GNSS/INS Receiver
End of Life Notice: For more information, click here
SPAN-SE is the engine of NovAtel's SPAN® technology. It provides the user interface to SPAN and outputs raw measurement data or solution data over several communication protocols or to a removable SD card. The dual antenna version uses two GNSS antennas mounted on a vehicle to assist with alignment on moving vehicles and to deliver a more accurate heading solution in low dynamic conditions such as marine.
- L1, L2, L-Band and SBAS tracking
- GPS or GPS + GLONASS
- AdVance® RTK performance
- SD card data logging
- Single and dual antenna support
- Wheel sensor input for ground systems
- Supports real-time heave filter for marine applications
- Provides continuous position and attitude even during periods when satellite signals are blocked
- Multiple communication protocols for ease of integration
- Supports Inertial Measurement Units (IMUs) from a variety of suppliers
- Multiconstellation tracking yields higher solution availability and reliability
- Proven OEMV® technology ensures reliable positioning solution
- Rugged and environmentally sealed enclosure
- Supported by industry's highest level of customer service
Number of Com Ports
Powerful, Proven GNSS Technology
The SPAN-SE utilizes NovAtel's OEMV receiver technology. The OEMV is a feature rich receiver, delivering GPS + GLONASS capability and AdVance® RTK. A dedicated CPU for realtime GNSS/INS processing results in fast data rates and low raw data and solution latency for highly dynamic or time critical applications.
Enhance SPAN-SE Accuracy
Take advantage of our AdVance RTK as well as support for L-Band or SBAS to improve realtime performance and accuracy. For more demanding applications Inertial Explorer® post-processing software from our Waypoint® Product Group can be used to post-process SPAN-SE data to provide the highest level of accuracy with the system.
|SPAN engine featuring GPS + GLONASS with AdVance® RTK performance and dedicated CPU; GLONASS and dual antenna options||SPAN-SE-D receiver has dual antenna input|
|Typical Power Consumption (W)||10.00||12.00|
Number of Com Ports
|UART (RS232 - RS422)||5||5|
Other similar products which could be used instead of the product, depending on application.
Single Enclosure GNSS + INS Receiver Delivers 3D Position, Velocity and Attitude
Optional products can be added to a system to add or enhance functionality.