SPAN-SE Dual-Frequency + L-Band GNSS/INS Receiver
End of Life Notice: For more information, click here
SPAN-SE is the engine of NovAtel's SPAN® technology. It provides the user interface to SPAN and outputs raw measurement data or solution data over several communication protocols or to a removable SD card. The dual antenna version uses two GNSS antennas mounted on a vehicle to assist with alignment on moving vehicles and to deliver a more accurate heading solution in low dynamic conditions such as marine.
- L1, L2, L-Band and SBAS tracking
- GPS or GPS + GLONASS
- AdVance® RTK performance
- SD card data logging
- Single and dual antenna support
- Wheel sensor input for ground systems
- Supports real-time heave filter for marine applications
- Provides continuous position and attitude even during periods when satellite signals are blocked
- Multiple communication protocols for ease of integration
- Supports Inertial Measurement Units (IMUs) from a variety of suppliers
- Multiconstellation tracking yields higher solution availability and reliability
- Proven OEMV® technology ensures reliable positioning solution
- Rugged and environmentally sealed enclosure
- Supported by industry's highest level of customer service
Number of Com Ports
Powerful, Proven GNSS Technology
The SPAN-SE utilizes NovAtel's OEMV receiver technology. The OEMV is a feature rich receiver, delivering GPS + GLONASS capability and AdVance® RTK. A dedicated CPU for realtime GNSS/INS processing results in fast data rates and low raw data and solution latency for highly dynamic or time critical applications.
Enhance SPAN-SE Accuracy
Take advantage of our AdVance RTK as well as support for L-Band or SBAS to improve realtime performance and accuracy. For more demanding applications Inertial Explorer® post-processing software from our Waypoint® Product Group can be used to post-process SPAN-SE data to provide the highest level of accuracy with the system.
|SPAN engine featuring GPS + GLONASS with AdVance® RTK performance and dedicated CPU; GLONASS and dual antenna options||SPAN-SE-D receiver has dual antenna input|
|Typical Power Consumption (W)||10.00||12.00|
Number of Com Ports
|UART (RS232 - RS422)||5||5|
Other similar products which could be used instead of the product, depending on application.
Small, lightweight housing for our SPAN on OEM628 GNSS receiver. Includes Ethernet and CAN Bus connectivity and features a wide input voltage range
Single Enclosure GNSS + INS Receiver Delivers 3D Position, Velocity and Attitude
Optional products can be added to a system to add or enhance functionality.