GrafNav Static is a batch static processing package and network. Within minutes, GrafNav Static processes an entire network in a single operation. When the processing is completed, GrafNav Static colour codes the baselines to ensure any problematic vectors are readily distinguished.
Flexible, High Quality Solutions
Support for native receiver formats from multiple manufacturers means GrafNav Static will likely work with your existing hardware. Multiple quality control features are built-in so the quality of the solution is never in question. The base station download utility allows access to thousands of publicly available reference stations.
- Full dual frequency GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo and QZSS support
- Improved accuracy through forward/reverse processing
- Accurate fixed static solutions and iono-free processing for long baselines
- Compatibility with multiple receiver manufacturers for maximum flexibility
- Static network processing
- Provides best possible position accuracy, down to the centimetre level
- Network Adjustment
- Manual and automatic loop closure computations
Enhanced GNSS Accuracy through Post-Processing
In post-processing applications, the raw GNSS data is collected and stored for use after the mission. GrafNav Static takes advantage of features like local base station differential processing, processing forward and backward in time, and application of precise satellite clock and orbit information in order to generate a much more accurate solution than what may be possible in real time.
Other similar products which could be used instead of the product, depending on application.
TerraStar-NRT is a multi-constellation correction service that enables centimetre-level accuracy in post-processing without the need for a base station. High rate satellite clock and orbit products are uploaded to a NovAtel server every 15 minutes to allow for post-processing almost immediately after data collection. A TerraStar-NRT license is available as a yearly subscription and must be activated in Waypoint Software through the local license manager to use.