The SMART7 multi-frequency SMART Antenna combines a NovAtel OEM7® receiver and precision antenna in a durable and waterproof enclosure. Access to multiple GNSS signals allow for better satellite availability under variable terrain and environmental conditions. The SMART7 also receives L-Band signals to access world-wide correction signals provided by TerraStar.
For users in need of wireless solutions for tablets and smartphones, the SMART7-W includes Wi-Fi and an integrated NTRIP client to provide connectivity via Wi-Fi and cellular gateways while the SMART7-I model adds Ethernet allowing easy connectivity to wired IP networks and devices.
- GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo, QZSS plus TerraStar correction signal reception
- Centimetre-level NovAtel CORRECT® TerraStar-C PRO and RTK accuracy
- Simultaneously track up to three TerraStar correction service satellites
- 15 cm pass-to-pass accuracy using TerraStar-L
- Optional heading and relative positioning using ALIGN®
- Integrated NTRIP client using optional Ethernet/WiFi interface
- On board web UI for easier receiver configuration on some models
- Advanced ISOBUS and CAN bus functionality supports firmware update
- Supports NovAtel's STEADYLINE® and GLIDE®
|System Type||Enclosed with Antenna|
|Typical Power Consumption (W)||4|
|Signal Tracking||GPS||L1, L2, L2C, L5|
|Galileo||E1, E5a/b, E5 AltBOC|
|BeiDou||B1l, B1C, B2l, B2a|
|Number of Com Ports||RS-232||3|
|Ground Speed Output||1|
|Single Point L1/L2||1.2 m RMS|
|SBAS||60 cm RMS|
|DGPS||40 cm RMS|
|TerraStar-C PRO||2.5 cm RMS 3 cm 95%|
|RTK||2.5 cm + 2 ppm (95%)|
Accessories can be purchased to support your product development efforts or assist in product integration.