The SMART7 multi-frequency SMART Antenna combines a NovAtel OEM7® receiver and precision antenna in a durable and waterproof enclosure. Access to multiple GNSS signals allow for better satellite availability under variable terrain and environmental conditions. The SMART7 also receives L-Band signals to access world-wide correction signals provided by TerraStar.
For users in need of wireless solutions for tablets and smartphones, the SMART7-W includes Wi-Fi and an integrated NTRIP client to provide connectivity via Wi-Fi and cellular gateways while the SMART7-I model adds Ethernet allowing easy connectivity to wired IP networks and devices.
- GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo, QZSS plus TerraStar correction signal reception
- Centimetre-level NovAtel CORRECT® TerraStar-C PRO and RTK accuracy
- Simultaneously track up to three TerraStar correction service satellites
- 15 cm pass-to-pass accuracy using TerraStar-L
- Optional heading and relative positioning using ALIGN®
- Integrated NTRIP client using optional Ethernet/WiFi interface
- On board web UI for easier receiver configuration on some models
- Advanced ISOBUS and CAN bus functionality supports firmware update
- Supports NovAtel's STEADYLINE® and GLIDE®
- Terrain Compensation that is fully adjustable and provides more accurate positioning in uneven topography
- Plate Tectonics incorporate compensation of region-specific movement to ensure positioning stays relevant for row applications
|System Type||Enclosed with Antenna|
|Typical Power Consumption (W)||4|
|Signal Tracking||GPS||L1, L2, L2C, L5|
|Galileo||E1, E5a/b, E5 AltBOC|
|BeiDou||B1l, B1C, B2l, B2a|
|Number of Com Ports||RS-232||3|
|Ground Speed Output||1|
|Single Point L1/L2||1.2 m RMS|
|SBAS||60 cm RMS|
|DGPS||40 cm RMS|
|TerraStar-C PRO||2.5 cm RMS 3 cm 95%|
|RTK||2.5 cm + 2 ppm (95%)|
Accessories can be purchased to support your product development efforts or assist in product integration.
Other items compatible with this particular product.
Provides high precision attitude and accurate relative positioning information between two or more receivers in dynamic land, air and marine applications
Smoothing algorithm for repeatable pass-to-pass accuracy
Network Transport of RTCM via Internet Protocol (NTRIP) is an application level protocol used to stream GNSS differential correction data over the Internet
Correction services for scalable accuracy and seamless RTK assistance for land and airborne applications
STEADYLINE technology reduces position jumps that can occur when a GNSS receiver changes positioning modes