The SMART7-S combines a NovAtel OEM7® receiver, VEXXIS® antenna and an Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU) in a durable and waterproof enclosure. The SPAN® technology tightly couples the inertial measurements with GNSS to improve position accuracy, bridge GNSS outages, provide attitude information and terrain compensation.
For users in need of wireless solutions for tablets and smartphones, or easy connectivity to wired IP networks and devices, the SMART7-SI adds Wi-Fi and Ethernet with an integrated NTRIP client for connectivity via Wi-Fi and cellular gateways.
- GPS, GLONASS, BeiDou, Galileo, QZSS plus TerraStar correction signal reception
- Centimetre-level NovAtel CORRECT® TerraStar-C PRO and RTK accuracy
- Simultaneously track up to three TerraStar correction service satellites
- 15 cm pass-to-pass accuracy using TerraStar-L
- Integrated IMU for SPAN INS functionality
- Optional heading and relative positioning using ALIGN®
- Integrated NTRIP client using optional Ethernet/Wi-Fi interface
- On board web UI for easier receiver configuration on some models
- Advanced ISOBUS CAN bus functionality supports firmware update
- Supports NovAtel's STEADYLINE® and GLIDE®
- Plate Tectonics incorporate compensation of region-specific movement to ensure positioning stays relevant for row applications
|System Type||Enclosed with Antenna|
|Typical Power Consumption (W)||4|
|Signal Tracking||GPS||L1, L2, L2C, L5|
|Galileo||E1, E5a/b, E5 AltBOC|
|BeiDou||B2l, B1C, B2l, B2a|
|Number of Com Ports||RS-232||3|
|Ground Speed Output||1|
|Single Point L1/L2||1.2 m RMS|
|SBAS||60 cm RMS|
|DGPS||40 cm RMS|
|TerraStar-C PRO||2.5 cm RMS 3 cm 95%|
|TerraStar-X||2.0 cm RMS 2.5 cm 95%|
|RTK||2.5 cm + 2 ppm (95%)|
|TerraStar Correction Services||Software Option and Subscription Required|
|RELAY7 UHF Radio Adapter||Optional|
Accessories can be purchased to support your product development efforts or assist in product integration.
Other items compatible with this particular product.
Provides high precision attitude and accurate relative positioning information between two or more receivers in dynamic land, air and marine applications
Smoothing algorithm for repeatable pass-to-pass accuracy
Network Transport of RTCM via Internet Protocol (NTRIP) is an application level protocol used to stream GNSS differential correction data over the Internet
Global and regional correction services ranging from 2 cm to 50 cm accuracy for land and airborne applications.
STEADYLINE technology reduces position jumps that can occur when a GNSS receiver changes positioning modes
Relative position, velocity and attitude solution