RELAY® RTK Radio
RELAY® RTK Radio
End of Life Notice: For more information, click here
NovAtel’s SMART6-L™ attaches to the Relay RTK Radio Module to create a single unit for easy system integration. Connection to the Relay can be made using the existing/pre-installed SMART6-L interface cables.
End of Life Notice for RELAYN-CDMA: For more information, click here.
- Can be used as an RTK base station with 400 MHz licensed or 900 MHz unlicensed UHF radio
- Can be used as an RTK rover with HSPA, CDMA, 400 MHz or 900 MHz UHF radio options
- Integrated Wi-Fi access point and web-server for easy base station setup using a Smartphone or computer
- Integrated NTRIP Client
- 400 MHz option compatible with Satel, PacCrest and TrimTalk base stations or rovers
- 900 MHz option compatible with Freewave base stations or rovers
- Radio connectivity for SMART6-L to support RTK and NTRIP corrections
- No need for separate radio wiring harness
Multiple Radio Options
Radio options include HSPA (3G) cellular, CDMA (1xRTT/EV-DO) cellular and UHF (400 MHz licensed or 900 MHz unlicensed).
400 MHz or 900 MHz Base Station
Relay can broadcast local RTK corrections from an internal 1 W 400 MHz licensed or 1 W 900 MHz unlicensed radio. Base station configuration can be managed through the integrated web-server and the Wi-Fi access point using the web browser of any compatible personal computer, tablet or Smartphone.
Cellular, 400 MHz or 900 MHz Rover
With the cellular radio option, NTRIP and RTK corrections can be received over the cellular network. With the 400 MHz or 900 MHz radio options, RTK corrections are received from a compatible base station.
Flexible Mounting Options
Relay can be mounted to a vehicle using integrated magnets or by screw mount. Optional pole mounting plate also available.
|RELAY® RTK Radio|
|RTK Radio Module for SMART6-L Antennas|
|Typical Power Consumption (W)||10.50|
Accessories can be purchased to support your product development efforts or assist in product integration.
Other items compatible with this particular product.