OEMV-1G Single-Frequency GNSS Receiver
End of Life Notice: For more information, click here
Our OEMV-1G is an L1, GPS + GLONASS GNSS receiver board. It is one of three variants of the OEMV-1 GNSS receiver series and is software upgradeable in the field to provide custom performance for a wide range of applications.
- L1, L-Band and SBAS signal tracking
- RT-2 Lite, RT-20® API, GLIDE™, ALIGN® and 50 Hz firmware options
- GPS only or GPS + GLONASS
- Easily upgradable to the OEM615™ receiver board
- Low power consumption for longer operating time
- Small and light weight ideal for size constrained applications
- GPS + GLONASS tracking provides reliable positioning and measurements even in obstructed sky conditions
Number of Com Ports
Scalable Standalone Positioning
The OEMV-1G GNSS receiver offers GPS + GLONASS L1 tracking for greater satellite availability, providing reliable positioning and measurements. Our RT-2 L1TE RTK option provides reliable centimetre level accuracy in real-time for high precision applications.
Easy System Integration
Our smallest form factor with low power consumption, the OEMV-1G delivers customized performance for applications where efficiency is critical. As with all OEMV-1 Series variants, it is pin-for-pin compatible with the OEM615 and shares common interface commands.
|Compact, single frequency GPS + GLONASS high precision GNSS receiver board. One of three variants of the OEMV-1 series|
|Typical Power Consumption (W)||1.00|
Number of Com Ports
Other similar products which could be used instead of the product, depending on application.
Low Cost, L1 GPS+GLONASS Receiver Enhances Satellite Availability & Positioning
Accessories can be purchased to support your product development efforts or assist in product integration.
The OEM Development Kit allows quick and easy evaluation of all features of the OEM6, OEMV and OEMStar GNSS cards
Optional products can be added to a system to add or enhance functionality.