OEM638™ Triple-Frequency GNSS Receiver
The OEM638 is a Global Navigation Satellite System (GNSS) receiver within NovAtel's OEM6 series of products. From standalone metre-level to RTK centimetre-level positioning, the fully featured OEM638 provides the flexibility to meet your unique positioning needs. With 240 channels and comprehensive tracking and positioning with all current and planned GNSS signals, the OEM638 is field upgradeable, eliminating the need for future hardware changes. The unprecedented user configurability of the OEM638 makes it an ideal solution for reference station, timing and a wide range of precision positioning applications.
- 240 channels to support all constellations
- Advanced interference rejection for robust operation in harsh interference environments
- 4GB onboard memory for data logging and easy storage and retrieval
- Up to 100 Hz data output to meet your high dynamic needs
- Current and upcoming GNSS signal support ensures future proofing of your GNSS products
- Powerful and improved performance to work with your demanding applications
- Application Programming Interface (API) reduces hardware requirements and complexity improving your ROI and time to market
- SPAN® ready for rapid integration in GNSS+INS
- Multiple communication interfaces provide flexible and fast integration
|General Info||Length (mm)||125.00|
|Typical Power Consumption (W)||2.80|
|Signal Tracking||GPS||L1, L2, L2C, L5|
|Galileo||E1, E5a, E5b, AltBOC|
|QZSS||L1, L2C, L5|
|Number of Com Ports||CAN Bus||2|
|Supports RS-422 (mode pin)|
|Single Point L1||1.5m|
|Single Point L1/L2||1.2m|
Easy System Integration
The OEM638 is designed and built with a focus on product quality and ease of integration. With robust interference rejection, a powerful Application Programming Interface (API), 4 GB onboard data storage, wide input voltage and a host of interface options, integration is simplified and overall system costs are reduced. Combined with NovAtel's outstanding customer support, the OEM638 greatly improves your time to market and return on investment.
The Secret To Positioning Success
Developed for efficient and rapid integration, our GNSS products have set the standard in quality and performance for over 20 years. State-of-the-art, lean manufacturing facilities in our North American headquarters produce the industry's most extensive line of OEM receivers, antennas and subsystems. All of our products are backed by a team of highly skilled design and customer support engineers, ready to answer your integration questions.
1. TerraStar-L and RTK ASSIST are not available on the OEM638.
Other similar products which could be used instead of the product, depending on application.
Accessories can be purchased to support your product development efforts or assist in product integration.
Optional products can be added to a system to add or enhance functionality.