GLIDE® Smooth Positioning GNSS Firmware
GLIDE technology offers superior pass-to-pass performance for applications, such as agricultural guidance, where relative positioning is critical. Users see significantly fewer positioning jumps and less than 1 cm position differences from one epoch to the next.
- Works with single and dual-frequency solutions
- Auto-detection mode to automatically switch between dynamic and static modes
- Runs with GPS only or GPS + GLONASS
- Works in all code positioning modes, including Single Point, DGPS and SBAS
- Provides position smoothing for accurate pass-to-pass performance
- Ideal for agricultural and machine guidance systems
- Pass-to-pass accuracies of better than 50 cm in areas with no SBAS or other wide area correction services
Our GLIDE technology offers users of autonomous L1 code positioning superior stability previously available only for dual-frequency carrier phase solutions. GLIDE combines L1 code and phase data to produce a smooth positioning solution well suited for applications such as agricultural guidance.
NovAtel's new dual-frequency GLIDE improves the absolute accuracy of the GLIDE position and creates a robust solution resistant to the effects of high ionospheric activity. GLIDE works in all code positioning modes, including single point, DGPS and SBAS.
Accessories can be purchased to support your product development efforts or assist in product integration.
Dual Frequency plus L-band SMART Antenna featuring OEM6 technology. Supports sub-metre (single point and GLIDE), decimetre (TerraStar) and centimetre (TerraStar and RTK) level accuracies.
Dual Frequency SMART Antenna with optional tilt compensation and Bluetooth communication featuring OEM6 technology. Supports sub-metre (single point and GLIDE) and centimetre (RTK) level accuracies.
Single Frequency SMART Antenna featuring OEMStar technology.Provides sub-metre (single point and GLIDE) level accuracy.