SPAN Integration with HYPACK software
NovAtel drivers are available in both HYPACK and HYSWEEP. The attached text file contains all the necessary logs and commands to configure a NovAtel SPAN-SE receiver for operation in HYPACK. Please see the following notes regarding the file below:
- All HYPACK logs are sent over COM1
- All HYSWEEP logs are sent over ICOM1 (Ethernet port)
- The default IP address (192.168.0.10) is used
- The 1PPS is set to output on EVENT-OUT 1
SPAN_HYPACK_CONFIG.txt can be downloaded to send commands as a batch using NovAtel Connect software. This file can be edited to add/remove logs, adjust COM port numbers, change the IP address, etc. To run as a batch file in NovAtel Connect, follow these instructions:
- Download and save SPAN_HYPACK_CONFIG.txt
- Open SPAN_HYPACK_CONFIG.txt in a text editor. Make necessary adjustments to lines 1-3 based on your IMU type and measured offsets. The IP address and ports for logging can also be adjusted.
- Save all changes (keep the .txt extension).
- Establish communication with the receiver over USB using NovAtel Connect software.
- Close all graphical windows in Connect
- Go to Tools > Run Batch
- Click Browse and select the SPAN_HYPACK_CONFIG.txt batch file from the directory.
- Click Run to run the batch file
- The receiver will respond with an <OK acknowledgement for each command
- Close Connect and proceed to HYPACK
For more information on NovAtel SPAN integration with HYPACK software please consult the following Application Note: http://www.novatel.com/assets/Documents/Bulletins/APN060.pdf