The following levels at the receiver board input are acceptable (for tracking):
1. L1 signal power at board input *-122 to -87 dBm*, noise power at board input -161 to -141 dBm/Hz OEM design guidance: C/No range at board input 35 to 58 dBm/Hz
2. L-band signal power at board input -125 to -102 dBm, noise power at board input -161 to -151 dBm/Hz OEM design guidance: C/No range 31 to 53 dBm/Hz
The OEMV receiver series are designed to work with the following antenna/cables limits:
Antenna LNA-Antenna Gain Cable
Gain Nom (dB) 26.00 -6.00
Gain Max (dB) 30.00 -0.05
Gain Min (dB 22.00 -10.00
Reference Input Impedance (ohm) 50 50
1. Antenna gain includes antenna element and LNA.
2. For most cases, the signals are buried under the receiver noise floor.
3. Pre-receiver gain for L-band case should be treated with care given the signal could be above the noise, and the receiver can be over-driven due to the strong signal amplified by higher gain before receiver.
4. Receiver potential performance will be degraded if the input conditions are not met.|