SPAN® on OEMV-2
SPAN® on OEMV-2 Dual-Frequency GPS/INS Receiver
End of Life Notice: For more information, click here
The SPAN on OEMV-2 is a high precision dual-frequency GPS/INS receiver board that also tracks SBAS signals. Tracking GPS, it delivers a continuous position and attitude solution when paired with a dual-frequency GNSS antenna and an Inertial Measurement Unit (IMU).
- GPS L1/L2 + GLONASS L1/L2 + SBAS
- RT-2™, RT-2 Lite, RT-20® and ALIGN® capable
- Provides continuous position and attitude even during brief periods when satellite signals are blocked
- Multi-constellation tracking yields higher solution availability and reliability
- Proven OEMV-2 technology ensures reliable positioning solution
- Supported by industry's highest level of customer service
Number of Com Ports
Enhanced, Flexible Firmware Features
NovAtel's CORRECT™ with RTK technology is available for centimetre level realtime position accuracy.
|SPAN® on OEMV-2|
|Tracks L1 and L2 signals. Available with RTK, heading and smooth positioning firmware options|
|Typical Power Consumption (W)||1.20|
Number of Com Ports
Other similar products which could be used instead of the product, depending on application.
Our smallest form factor, GPS + GLONASS, dual-frequency GNSS/INS receiver board
Single Enclosure GNSS + INS Receiver Delivers 3D Position, Velocity and Attitude
Small, lightweight housing for our SPAN on OEM628 GNSS receiver. Includes Ethernet and CAN Bus connectivity and features a wide input voltage range
Dual-frequency plus L-Band GNSS/INS receiver board supports GPS, Galileo, GLONASS and Compass. Features our OEMV-2 form factor
Accessories can be purchased to support your product development efforts or assist in product integration.
The OEM Development Kit allows quick and easy evaluation of all features of the OEM6, OEMV and OEMStar GNSS cards
Optional products can be added to a system to add or enhance functionality.