GPStation-6™ Triple-Frequency GISTM Receiver
The multi-frequency, multi-constellation GPStation-6 design is our next generation GNSS Ionospheric Scintillation and TEC Monitor (GISTM) receiver, based on the mature GSV4004B GISTM receiver used in ionospheric monitoring networks and space weather applications since 2004. By combining the proven GSV4004B receiver design with our OEM628™ GNSS measurement engine, the GPStation-6 offers a future proof modernization path for existing customers and a leading edge solution for new customers.
- L1, L2, L2C, L5, and SBAS signal tracking
- GPS, Galileo, GLONASS (BeiDou ready)
- 50 Hz data output
- Amplitude and phase scintillation indices output
- Code TEC and Carrier TEC output
- Suitable for monitoring local and regional ionospheric activity
- Ability to track present and future GNSS constellations and satellite signals
- Customizable utility software for easy integration
- Field upgradable software provides custom performance for evolving application demands
- Easily upgradable from the GSV4004B
- Supported by industry's highest level of customer service
Number of Com Ports
Familiar Workflow and Data for Existing GSV4004B Users
Customizable utility software supports automated receiver configuration and control, log decoding, specialized post-processing algorithms and real-time data display. The software is based on the utility package included with the GSV4004B, allowing for straightforward transition of existing workflows to our new GISTM platform.
Tracking of all present and future GNSS constellations and satellite signals including GPS L1/L2/L2C/L5, SBAS L1/L5, GLONASS L1/L2, Galileo E1/E5a/E5b/Alt-BOC and BeiDou signals. High performance GNSS signal tracking provides ionospheric scintillation and TEC measurements for all supported signal types.
High Precision Measurements
A 25 Hz raw signal intensity noise bandwidth and 25 Hz phase noise bandwidth ensures all spectral components of both amplitude and phase scintillations are measured. A sampling rate of 50 Hz (maximum) is used to generate high rate ionospheric scintillation measurements for each signal tracked on the 120 available independent tracking channels.
|Next generation GNSS Ionospheric Scintillation and TEC Monitor (GISTM) receiver|
|Typical Power Consumption (W)||6.00|
Number of Com Ports