FlexPak-G2 with OEMStar
FlexPak-G2 with OEMStar Single-Frequency GNSS Receiver
One of four FlexPak-G2 variants, the FlexPak-G2 with OEMStar offers L1 GPS + GLONASS positioning and measurements in combination with GPS data to provide increased satellite availability for positioning in challenging environments. As with all four FlexPak-G2 variants, the FlexPak-G2 with OEMStar is software upgradable in the field to provide the custom performance required for your application demands.
- L1 and SBAS tracking
- GPS and GLONASS only
- API, GLIDE™, RAIM and 10 Hz firmware options
- Shock and dust resistant; waterproof to IPX7
- Easily upgradable to the FlexPak6™ receiver
- Low cost for handheld and timing applications
- Multiconstellation tracking yields higher solution availability and reliability
- Low power consumption for longer operation time
- Small, lightweight form factor ideal for size constrained applications
- Supported by industry's highest level of customer service
Number of Com Ports
Base Station or Rover
All FlexPak-G2 models are capable of base station or rover operation. Using standardized RTCM 2.3, RTCMV3 and CMR+ message types, the FlexPak-G2 is compatible with all NovAtel and third party GNSS receivers.
Two standard DB9 communication ports support power in and out. One port may be dedicated to powering and communicating with a radio, while the other may be dedicated to your host application. Independent input/output and USB ports may be used simultaneously for time synchronization and direct connection to your laptop for field operation.
|FlexPak-G2 with OEMStar|
|Delivers L1 GPS + GLONASS positioning and measurements in combination with GPS data to provide increased satellite availability for positioning in challenging environments.|
|Typical Power Consumption (W)||0.60|
Number of Com Ports
|Supports RS-422 (mode pin)|
Other similar products which could be used instead of the product, depending on application.
Optional products can be added to a system to add or enhance functionality.