Position Yourself for Success
“We do a lot of cool things with many of the world’s leaders in different industries. This is definitely a cool job.”
- NovAtel Employee
We are hiring talented, highly motivated individuals that will work hard to ensure our customers’ success.
If you have GNSS experience and don't see a career opportunity below, we would still like to hear from you. Please create a profile and apply to our General Applications position and we will match you to future jobs at NovAtel.
Why Work at NovAtel?
NovAtel Development Group in India
- Collaborate with the brightest talent in the industry on leading edge GPS technology
- Casual dress any day of the week
- State-of-the-art work stations granting modern, ergonomic comfort
- An employee led environmental committee with a focus on minimizing the environmental impact of our business operations
- An employee led social club
- Company sponsored participation in the Calgary Corporate Challenge, United Way campaign and Canadian Blood Services Partners for Life
Benefits and Compensation
- Flexible work arrangements including the ability to work from home on a regular basis and modify scheduled hours of work
- Profit sharing and individual bonus program
- Comprehensive benefits package with 100% employer paid premiums for supplemental medical, dental and group insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health spending and personal spending accounts
- Retirement funding and planning services
- Educational assistance
- Funding for professional association memberships
- Formal mentorship program
- Access to various tools, resources and training to develop and navigate your career
What are our employees saying?
- “The company as a whole is dedicated to evolving and moving forward from both a technology perspective and from an employee satisfaction standpoint.”
- “I love the flexibility and work/life balance. No matter how busy or stressful it is at work, I never feel like it impacts my personal life because I’m still able to take time I need for my family and it’s not frowned upon.”
- “We are involved in very interesting technologies and have a great community atmosphere and positive working environment.”